The Next Generation
The Next Generation beamline
for the laboratory
Plenty of space for sample environment
“The Xeuss is a fantastic boost to our research. We use it a lot in combination with synchrotron experiments.
Before going to the synchrotron, we use it to select the best samples, improve sample preparation process and perform preliminary analysis. Then, when back in Sheffield, we can refine data with the Xeuss, for publication and further research.”
Dr. Oleksandr Mykhaylyk, the University of Sheffield, UK
Accelerate your research
The Xeuss 3.0 is used for many applications.
Size, structure, shape, orientation...
Characterize the nanostructure of soft-matter and nanomaterials using SAXS/WAXS and USAXS technique in transmission or grazing incidence mode.
– Particle size distribution ranging from few nanometers to more than 350 nm in diameter
– Crystallization rates and lamellar structure of semicrystalline polymers
– Size and shape analysis of surfactants or proteins in solutions
– Organization and orientation of nanomaterials at atomic or nanoscale, in bulk phases or at surfaces
– Phase segregation studies of alloys
– In situ studies of nanostructure transitions